78°
Delivering Digital Prep News Since 2024

The Little Hoya

The Little Hoya

Delivering Digital Prep News Since 2024

The Little Hoya

The Freshman Favorites At Prep

In a recent survey among freshmen at Prep, students shared their top picks for the best things about our school. From food to classes, here’s what they had to say:

Favorite Food: The Spicy Chicken Sandwich

Among all the food options in the South Room, one dish stands out: the Spicy Chicken Sandwich. All students love its tasty flavor and spicy kick. It is always a treat when you walk into the South Room and smell the spicy aroma of a chicken sandwich.

Best Lunch Period: 5th Lunch

When it’s time for lunch, freshmen agree that the 5th lunch period is the best. Whether it’s the perfect timing or just hanging out with friends, this lunchtime is a hit.

Toughest Classes: English I, Honors Biology, and Mr. Owen’s Western Civilization

Freshmen find some classes harder than others. The top three toughest ones are English, Honors Biology, and Mr. Owen’s Western Civilization.

Favorite Teacher: Mr. Danver

Among all the freshmen, Mr. Danver is the favorite. Freshmen appreciate his teaching style and humor.

As we celebrate these favorites, let’s also celebrate the great community we have at Prep. Let’s look forward to the rest of our year at Prep filled with great food, challenging classes, and awesome teachers like Mr. Danver!

Donate to The Little Hoya

Your donation will support the student journalists of Georgetown Preparatory School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.